Famke Janssen vs. Charlize Theron
My first poll at the old board was for Famke Janssen vs. Charlize Theron catfight. Unfortunately the board crashed before the end, but as the gap in voting was so big I had written my first story. Of course I hadn’t post it but I didn’t deleted. And now -btw I added some new paragraphs- I think that is a good opportunity as my inspiration for new fights is in deep sleep…lol.
This was for many years my dreaming catfight of Charlize and my no1 fantasy. My inspiration was their participation at Woody Allen’s “Celebrity”. Unfortunately they hadn’t common scene, but the fact that their names were side by side, both in the start of acting career, ex-models and with similar body type, excited my fantasy. A classic blond vs. brunette catfight with two exotic beauties.
I followed my classic style with different posts as there is a limit of photos at every post. And I like the competitive photos… also I followed the poll result for the story…
Famke Janssen vs Charlize Theron
1965 vs 1975
6' (1.83 m) vs 5' 9?" (1.77 m)
36B-24-36 vs 36B-24-36
























Bookmarks